Saturday, February 6, 2010

Delight & Excite

Did you know??
Coffee is the second most widely used product in the world after oil.
No, I did not.

I would say that coffee creamer is the second most widely used item in my kitchen, after coffee.  Luckily for me, they taste great together.  I fancy a creamer with a little flavor. I have been one that strives to find unique and delicious flavors of coffee creamer. I have had White Chocolate Mocha, Peppermint, Pumpkin, on and on. However, these creamers can have up to 60 calories! 

No thanks. 
Instead, I prefer a great tasting creamer for only about 20 calories per tablespoon. Oh ya! It is possible.

I use International Delight SUGAR FREE French Vanilla. Sugar free is what makes the low calories possible. Is it unsweetened?? Why no! It is very sweet, but does NOT taste artificially sweet or have any funky tastes. Also, it only has 2 grams of fat per serving. And that ain't bad!

This creamer tastes sweet and (duh) creamy, but it is smooth and has a vanilla flavor that isn't really vanilla bean. It's more of an artificially flavored taste,  like candy.  A tablespoon delivers a  perfect amount of creamy/ sweetness to your coffee. I use only 2 tsp, even.

The site also has a special page devoted to cute little recipes that use their creamer. Awww... BUT make sure you check out those calories too, because my guess is that their Creamy Vanilla Root Beer Float, for example, is not just 20 calories.   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment